Saturday, May 4, 2013

Graduation Day!

So I am probably the worst blogger ever. Like really. I am terrible at blogging. But that might be because right now I am attempting to study for the LSAT. Yes I know, shocking. But, along with working a full-time job (8 to 5. Everyday. I'm not sure what I got myself into.) But, my work did take us all to Iron Man 3 on Friday. It was awesome. They paid for our tickets and also paid us for the hour of work we left early to go to the movie. Can you say awesome job or what?
Anyway, I kind of forgot to post about graduation! So yeah, I'm a college grad. I'm B.A. now (bachelor's of arts degree in English and I do mean both connotations of the word). It was so crazy to graduate from college. I have give my soul, brains, body, arm, leg, sanity, and basically anything else I could give to BYU for the past four years. And now that I'm done, I don't know what to do with myself. I know it sounds crazy, but I am really sad it's over. I miss school a bit. I know, I should be put in a straightjacket. But, college made me feel like I was doing something worth while and working towards a larger goal. So, the answer to my current predicament: law school. But, we'll see if that happens.
Here us a collage of Thursday and Friday. P.S. I almost wrote college instead of collage there. Shows how devoted I have been to college for the last few years. Collage and college reminds me of a Gilmore Girls quote. Yes, get use to these quotes. This is from the trip to Yale, "Let the Games Begin."


LORELAI: Thanks. Uh, well, here’s the good news. You no longer have to worry about which college to go to ‘cause that cab ride was your college tuition.
RORY: Can we not say the word college for at least forty-eight hours?
LORELAI: Fine.
RORY: Thank you.
LORELAI: How ‘bout collage, can we say collage? ‘Cause it sounds the same but it’s actually very different.
RORY: Collage is fine.
LORELAI: Okay, good, ‘cause I don’t even know how to get through a conversation without the word collage.

Neither do I, Lorelai. Neither do I. And now for the collage.


Not Pictured (sorry Kaylee, totally stole your idea here but I love it): Getting Noodles and Co. with Kaylee and Cass before graduation at 5, standing in line to walk for like an hour in the heat with heat-retaining robes, walking a mile to the Marriott Center in heels [okay it wasn't a mile, but in heels, it sure felt like it], eating at BYU Day, attending Madeleine's graduation party, watching Chase and David's Lunchbox presentation for Boston, waking up at 8 a.m. for convocation [blah], walking across the stage to get my diploma . . . holder, taking tons of pictures--like tons, eating at La Jolla Groves, and celebrating graduation every night. 
I also took pictures with Cass and Kaylee. We went to the canyon and snap a few shots (good shots, since Kaylee is a great photographer). This one is my absolute favorite shot. Love it. 
I can't believe we are all old enough to be graduated. Now what? Guess I'll have to see what happens next. Stay tuned. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! And you can steal my ideas anytime. (: Glad you're still waiting to see what happens next because I am too. And as for being the worst blogger . . . I didn't blog about graduation until today so you're still better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Haha I am so glad we are both slow at blogging about graduation. And that we haven't both figured out our lives. It's nice to know I'm in good company.

    ReplyDelete