Monday, March 4, 2013

He loves me . . . or not

My roommate keeps telling me to make a blog post, but I keep telling her my life is too boring to post about. So, here I am attempting to make an exciting post for her to read. Since I am pretty sure she is the only one who follows my uneventful blog. Anyway, my life is crazy busy this week. But, today the hot guy at work (who I may or may not have a crush on and stalk on fb quite frequently) told me that he loves me . . . but in the "I love puppies" type of way, and not the "I want to marry you and father your children." Darn. Still, it's a step in the right direction. I hope. Peace out for now. I hope I have better news next post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you finally posted! If it makes you feel any better, I don't have many guys telling me they'd like to marry me and/or father my children (not saying that fathering children outside of marriage is totally cool) . . . and also, I think loving someone like you love puppies is the first step toward eternal marriage. Probably. Not sure though.

    ReplyDelete