Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nostalgia

I graduate this week. Crazy right? Since I graduate in a few days, I thought I would be nostalgic and reminisce about high school graduation. So for my first nostalgia post, I decided to post some lovely senior pictures from high school. I'm so glad I have grown up since then. I was young and naive back then. I'm pretty sure I thought the world was full of unicorns and daisies. Unfortunately, it's not. Well there are daisies, but i have yet to spot a real unicorn. Yet. But you get my point. And now, four years later. I am about to graduate for BYU. Crazy. Expect a few more looking back posts during this week. Graduation Day: t minus 3 days. Bring it on.
Note: I included a picture of my sisters because hey, I spent most of my college with Cass. And I lived with Kenz and Cass during Sophomore year. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. (: You look so different. I like your hair the way it is now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaylee! I know I look so young and naive. And my hair was super long. I don't think I could ever handle it that long again haha. Two more days . . .

    ReplyDelete